Jim Brett, DVM, Large Animal Education Manager for the Western Veterinary Conference, discusses the educational opportunities for beef and dairy veterinarians at both last week's 2012 and next year's 2013 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.
Food animal opportunities at WVC
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows