Jim Brett, DVM, Large Animal Education Manager for the Western Veterinary Conference, discusses the educational opportunities for beef and dairy veterinarians at both last week's 2012 and next year's 2013 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.
Food animal opportunities at WVC
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts costs by up to 75 percent
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research