Jim Brett, DVM, Large Animal Education Manager for the Western Veterinary Conference, discusses the educational opportunities for beef and dairy veterinarians at both last week's 2012 and next year's 2013 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.
Food animal opportunities at WVC
- Online training provides continuing education for veterinarians
- High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Tyson imposes animal welfare requirements on beef producers
- FDA issues guidance for judicious antimicrobial use
- Re-thinking Histophilus somni