Jim Brett, DVM, Large Animal Education Manager for the Western Veterinary Conference, discusses the educational opportunities for beef and dairy veterinarians at both last week's 2012 and next year's 2013 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.
Food animal opportunities at WVC
- Beef cow-calf nutrition consultation
- Prussic acid testing in forages
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Become BQA certified for free through October 31
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Hall of Fame recognizes renowned beef and dairy veterinarians