Geni Wren At the Academy of Veterinary Consltants’ April meeting in Washington, D.C., Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, explains what FDA’s rulings on Guidance 209 and 213 will mean for producers and cattle veterinarians.
Understanding Guidance 209 and 213
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards