Geni Wren At the Academy of Veterinary Consltants’ April meeting in Washington, D.C., Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, explains what FDA’s rulings on Guidance 209 and 213 will mean for producers and cattle veterinarians.
Understanding Guidance 209 and 213
- California Assembly member pushes for antibiotic restrictions
- Brush up on haylage history
- Zoetis launches Calf Wellness program for dairy heifers
- Elanco sees synergies in purchase of Novartis
- Male chromosome hinders female cattle reproduction
- Lilly announces agreement to acquire Novartis Animal Health