Geni Wren At the Academy of Veterinary Consltants’ April meeting in Washington, D.C., Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, explains what FDA’s rulings on Guidance 209 and 213 will mean for producers and cattle veterinarians.
Understanding Guidance 209 and 213
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring