Geni Wren At the Academy of Veterinary Consltants’ April meeting in Washington, D.C., Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, explains what FDA’s rulings on Guidance 209 and 213 will mean for producers and cattle veterinarians.
Understanding Guidance 209 and 213
- High heat and humidity caution
- Wyoming to require ICVI within 10 days from VS states
- FDA to hold public meeting on antimicrobial resistance
- Researchers use “big data” to track zoonotic diseases
- USDA approves six VaxLiant adjuvants for cattle, swine vaccines
- Watch for illegally compounded animal drugs