Geni Wren At the Academy of Veterinary Consltants’ April meeting in Washington, D.C., Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, explains what FDA’s rulings on Guidance 209 and 213 will mean for producers and cattle veterinarians.
Understanding Guidance 209 and 213
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts costs by up to 75 percent
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research