Missouri veterinarian Dr. Dan Goehl outlines health challenges in calves shipped to stocker operations this fall, and nutritional priorities for cow-calf producers.
Dealing with drought-stressed calves
- K-State animal sciences faculty member honored
- Reducing stress at branding time
- USDA'S novel cell line identifies all FMD virus serotypes
- Bill would ease controlled substances law for veterinarians
- Cattle temperament, immunity and performance
- AVMA praises Senate bill to amend Controlled Substance Act