At the August 2012 meeting of the Academy of Veterinary Consultants in Kansas City, the AVC board of directors underwent media training provided by Osborn Barr of Kansas City and St. Louis, Mo., with assistance from Bovine Veterinarian magazine.
AVC refines messages with media training
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research
- K-State animal sciences faculty member honored