At the August 2012 meeting of the Academy of Veterinary Consultants in Kansas City, the AVC board of directors underwent media training provided by Osborn Barr of Kansas City and St. Louis, Mo., with assistance from Bovine Veterinarian magazine.
AVC refines messages with media training
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- GlobalVetLINK acquires proven veterinary diagnostic software
- NMC proceedings available to members