Geni WrenAnne Burkholder and Guy Loneragan, BVSc, PhD Guy Loneragan, BVSc, PhD and feedlot owner Anne Burkholder educate congressional staffers on the beef industry, the inputs used and the care producers take of their cattle. NCBA's Kristina Butts discusses the purpose of Beef 101.
Beef 101 educates congressional staffers
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts costs by up to 75 percent
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research