Geni WrenAnne Burkholder and Guy Loneragan, BVSc, PhD Guy Loneragan, BVSc, PhD and feedlot owner Anne Burkholder educate congressional staffers on the beef industry, the inputs used and the care producers take of their cattle. NCBA's Kristina Butts discusses the purpose of Beef 101.
Beef 101 educates congressional staffers
- AABP releases dairy and beef lameness guidelines
- House committee passes Veterinary Mobility Bill
- Weather will dictate cattle trends this year
- 19th Annual ABVP Symposium features bovine specialists
- Understanding beef-cattle lameness takes knowing where to look
- Commentary: Honoring service in cattle feeding