Geni WrenAnne Burkholder and Guy Loneragan, BVSc, PhD Guy Loneragan, BVSc, PhD and feedlot owner Anne Burkholder educate congressional staffers on the beef industry, the inputs used and the care producers take of their cattle. NCBA's Kristina Butts discusses the purpose of Beef 101.
Beef 101 educates congressional staffers
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows
- In disease outbreak management, flexibility can save lives, money