At the AABP conference, Zoetis technical services veterinarian Vic Cortese discusses the need for veterinarians to extend their services to address various management issues within beef and dairy operations. Dr. Cortese recently was selected as one of the 20 Influential Beef and Dairy Veterinarians in the 20th Anniversary issue of Bovine Veterinarian.
The evolution of bovine veterinarian practice
- Improve profitability by boosting engagement
- TAHC conducts successful National Veterinary Stockpile exercise
- An integrated approach to digital dermatits
- What is the risk of the introduction of bovine TB to an area?
- Preventative measures can minimize trich impacts
- UN: Surge in zoonotic diseases calls for holistic approach