Jim Brett, DVM, Large Animal Education Manager for the Western Veterinary Conference, discusses the educational opportunities for beef and dairy veterinarians at both last week's 2012 and next year's 2013 Western Veterinary Conference in Las Vegas.
Food animal opportunities at WVC
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies