The Minnesota Nutrition Conference is the upper Midwest's premier educational event and forum for livestock industry professionals and nutrition consultants to update their knowledge of beef, dairy, poultry, swine and equine nutrition.
The conference is scheduled for September 17 and 18, with nationally recognized speakers presenting the latest research-based concepts in livestock feeding.
- Conference Theme – "Learning From the Past; Preparing for the Future".
- Pre-conference Symposium, "Gut Health - Across All Livestock Species", includes Complimentary Lunch – September 17 (Sponsored by Vi-COR).
- General Session for all participants – afternoon of September 17. Featuring topics that impact all livestock species, including particle size, corn genetics, animal welfare, and 75 years of animal nutrition presented by retired University of Minnesota professor Dr. Jim Linn.
- Welcome Reception – evening of September 17 (Sponsored by Alltech).
- University of Minnesota Research Updates incorporated into the Ruminant, Non-ruminant, and Equine sessions that run concurrently – September 18.
- Complimentary Lunch – September 18 (Sponsored by Diamond V).
- This year, the proceedings will be offered either as a thumb drive (Sponsored by Quali Tech) or a printed book. Participants can choose when registering.
- Participants will receive a commemorative padfolio and pen as gifts in celebration of our 75th Anniversary.
See the full Conference Agenda online.
Register by September 10, 2014.
Mystic Lake Casino & Hotel
2400 Mystic Lake Blvd.
Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
A block of discounted rooms will be available for reservation until August 16, 2014. Visit Conference Location for details.