Although it is commonly known as “high-altitude disease,” bovine pulmonary hypertension (BPH) can occur in cattle at lower elevations. Joe Neary MA, MS, VetMB, has focused much of his research on BPH and outlines some of the latest thinking on factors involved in the condition.
High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows