Although it is commonly known as “high-altitude disease,” bovine pulmonary hypertension (BPH) can occur in cattle at lower elevations. Joe Neary MA, MS, VetMB, has focused much of his research on BPH and outlines some of the latest thinking on factors involved in the condition.
High-altitude disease in cattle at lower elevations
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability