A global animal health conference titled “Developing Global Animal Health Products to Support Food Security and Sustainability,” will take place October 17 and 18 at the Sheraton Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia.
Veterinary medicinal products play a key role in promoting animal health. This 3rd Conference on Global Animal Health provides a platform to discuss methods of maximizing the development and use of animal health products to support food security and sustainability. Presentations from academia, industry, nonprofit and international organizations as well as Government Officials will reflect the global challenges of animal health product development and share opportunities for global regulatory convergence to ensure access safe and effective medicines.
Featured topics include:
- Harmonizing regulatory requirements to reduce cost and development times
- Promoting adoption of appropriate, harmonized requirements by emerging markets – globalized standards
- Ensuring quality products are available at the point of need
- Global regulatory convergence
- International Cooperation on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Veterinary Medicinal Products (VICH) Outreach Forum
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) Medicines Focal Points and Proficiency of Veterinary Services (PVS) Scheme
- How to move towards simultaneous global product distribution through coordinated national or regional assessment
- Presentations from developing markets to understand their status, needs and challenges
- Regulatory requirements
- Securing the supply chain for authorized medicines
- Challenges for consumers acceptance of animal health products
Click here for details and registration information.