A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 50 years, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. In 2012, the company launched a new veterinary diagnostics activity with the aim of developing solutions to combat animal diseases and zoonoses while contributing to the prudent use of antibiotics in veterinary medicine.
Discover bioMérieux veterinary diagnostic solution
- Four considerations for choosing the best electrolyte
- Pharmacologist takes leadership role at UF veterinary college
- Dr. Tom Noffsinger to teach ISU low-stress handling clinic
- What does the reporting mandate for SECD mean?
- Disease update: Vesicular stomatitis
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled