Bovine emergency response
During the recent Cattle Industry Convention in Nashville, a group of specialists conducted training for first responders dealing with emergencies involving livestock, such as trailer rollovers. Iowa State University Extension veterinarian Jan Shearer describes the training and its application to veterinarians. Click here to read more about the training.
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards