Bovine emergency response
During the recent Cattle Industry Convention in Nashville, a group of specialists conducted training for first responders dealing with emergencies involving livestock, such as trailer rollovers. Iowa State University Extension veterinarian Jan Shearer describes the training and its application to veterinarians. Click here to read more about the training.
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies
- FAO urges support for animal disease monitoring
- GlobalVetLINK acquires proven veterinary diagnostic software
- NMC proceedings available to members