Bob Larson, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACT, Dipl. ACVPM, Kansas State University, discusses the beef cow’s different nutritional requirements depending on her stage of gestation.
BCS and gestation
- Merck shares progress on Zilmax & the plan for responsible beef
- Groups respond to FDA antibiotics guidance
- USDA raises estimate of corn use, lowers price forecast
- Fresh cow health among top 10 keys for dairy financial success
- Cull cows: Profit center or economic drain
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms