Bob Larson, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACT, Dipl. ACVPM, Kansas State University, discusses the beef cow’s different nutritional requirements depending on her stage of gestation.
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows
- In disease outbreak management, flexibility can save lives, money
- Calves with Sam: Use caution when reading research results