Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, discusses the issues and highlights from last week's NIAA meeting on antibiotic resistance in livestock.
Antibiotic resistance in livestock
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Dr. Noffsinger and the Whisper stethoscope
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production