Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVCP, Kansas State University, discusses the issues and highlights from last week's NIAA meeting on antibiotic resistance in livestock.
Antibiotic resistance in livestock
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research
- K-State animal sciences faculty member honored
- Reducing stress at branding time
- USDA'S novel cell line identifies all FMD virus serotypes