At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- AABP elects new officers, board members
- Scholarship winners recognized during AABP Conference
- Dr. Mark Hardesty named 2014 Bovine Practitioner of the Year
- Amstutz live and silent auctions raise almost $60,000
- Merck Animal Health honors Dr. John Fetrow
- Dr. Bechtol enters Hall of Fame as the 2014 beef inductee