At the Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit last week, the alliance’s president and CEO, Kay Johnson-Smith describes the theme of the summit, which focused on animal welfare, activists and consumer perceptions.
Activists at the door
- Vaccination: A viable but complex option
- Putting the brakes on bacteria growth in colostrum
- Zoetis brings on-farm diagnostic tests to dairies in China
- Genetics, environment influence cattle hair shedding
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Appeals court rules with FDA on feed antibiotics