Dr. Ron DeHaven of the AVMA talks about several issues, including the perceived shortage of food animal veterinarians, to AgriTalk host Mike Adams last week at the AVMA annual convention in St. Louis.
AVMA's DeHaven talks about issues
- AABP elects new officers, board members
- Scholarship winners recognized during AABP Conference
- Dr. Mark Hardesty named 2014 Bovine Practitioner of the Year
- Amstutz live and silent auctions raise almost $60,000
- Merck Animal Health honors Dr. John Fetrow
- Dr. Bechtol enters Hall of Fame as the 2014 beef inductee