Dr. Ron DeHaven of the AVMA talks about several issues, including the perceived shortage of food animal veterinarians, to AgriTalk host Mike Adams last week at the AVMA annual convention in St. Louis.
AVMA's DeHaven talks about issues
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Dr. Lonnie King to keynote NIAA Antibiotic Symposium
- Attend AABP, win and Easi-Scan ultrasound system
- Feedyard inventories, placements shrink during August
- State veterinarians discuss key health threats at WSLHA meeting
- Five-year study compares organic and conventional dairies