Dr. Ron DeHaven of the AVMA talks about several issues, including the perceived shortage of food animal veterinarians, to AgriTalk host Mike Adams last week at the AVMA annual convention in St. Louis.
AVMA's DeHaven talks about issues
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Alltech’s 30th Symposium explores health potential of algae
- Feeding acidified milk to calves
- Effects of post-AI nutrition management on pregnancy results
- Tips for controlling respiratory disease
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- APHIS moving toward next steps in traceability