Dr. Ron DeHaven of the AVMA talks about several issues, including the perceived shortage of food animal veterinarians, to AgriTalk host Mike Adams last week at the AVMA annual convention in St. Louis.
AVMA's DeHaven talks about issues
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Clarifide from Zoetis packs more information into latest version
- Miner Institute Vet's Corner: COWVAL and cow management
- Vesicular stomatitis outbreak: Impacts on livestock industry
- Tiny insect delays lucrative Australia-China cattle trade
- Reduce risk of subclinical hypocalcemia in transition dairy cows