Chelsea Good, VP for government and industry affairs at the Livestock Marketing Association, discusses the Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) rule and animal-identification requirements for interstate movement of cattle.
ADT in the cattle markets
- Hall of Fame honors pioneering bovine veterinarians
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year