Chelsea Good, VP for government and industry affairs at the Livestock Marketing Association, discusses the Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) rule and animal-identification requirements for interstate movement of cattle.
ADT in the cattle markets
- California Assembly member pushes for antibiotic restrictions
- Brush up on haylage history
- Zoetis launches Calf Wellness program for dairy heifers
- Elanco sees synergies in purchase of Novartis
- Male chromosome hinders female cattle reproduction
- Lilly announces agreement to acquire Novartis Animal Health