The WVC Women’s Veterinary Summit takes place in Las Vegas on July 16 and 17. The program addresses a range of career-oriented topics for women in veterinary medicine, including sessions of personal wellness, financial planning, networking and leadership.
Specific topics covered during the event will include:
· Effective communication.
· Highly functioning organizations.
· Building a successful work-team environment.
· Wellness and goal setting.
· Developing a financial safety net.
· How to think like an entrepreneur.
· Stress identification and enhanced resiliency.
· Behavior identification and reinforcement.