Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts costs by up to 75 percent
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- USDA approves newly formulated PULMO-GUARD vaccine for cattle
- UK first in EU to get Merck's new Schmallenberg vaccine
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- Zoetis, Texas Tech partner in Salmonella research