Welcome to our DocTalk page on Bovine Veterinarian ! Each week Dr. Dan Thomson and his guests will discuss important issues related to livestock welfare and management, including current animal agriculture research, ways to keep the food supply safe and companion animal health issues. Dr. Thomson is an internationally recognized leader in beef cattle production and health management, and he serves as the director of K-STATE’s Beef Cattle Institute. His guests include nationally and internationally known veterinarians and animal scientists.
DocTalk: Fescue Toxicity in Cattle
Learn how to manage pastures and cattle to prevent Fescue Toxicity.
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- USDA seeking feedback on animal disease reporting, response
- Potential role of wildlife in BVDV transmission
- Free BQA certification