Welcome to our DocTalk page on Bovine Veterinarian ! Each week Dr. Dan Thomson and his guests will discuss important issues related to livestock welfare and management, including current animal agriculture research, ways to keep the food supply safe and companion animal health issues. Dr. Thomson is an internationally recognized leader in beef cattle production and health management, and he serves as the director of K-STATE’s Beef Cattle Institute. His guests include nationally and internationally known veterinarians and animal scientists.
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
Dr. Dan Thomson and Dr. Jim Riviere discuss FARAD, the Food Animal Residue Avoidance Database.
- New grant funds study of dairy productivity and fertility
- BCF Technology launches 2014 student competition
- PAACO schedules auditor training in Nebraska
- Mixed start for 2014 ag trade
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- 86th annual Western Veterinary Conference concludes in Las Vegas