Welcome to our DocTalk page on Bovine Veterinarian ! Each week Dr. Dan Thomson and his guests will discuss important issues related to livestock welfare and management, including current animal agriculture research, ways to keep the food supply safe and companion animal health issues. Dr. Thomson is an internationally recognized leader in beef cattle production and health management, and he serves as the director of K-STATE’s Beef Cattle Institute. His guests include nationally and internationally known veterinarians and animal scientists.
DocTalk: Castration of beef cattle
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
Dr. Dan Thomson and Dr. Matt Miesner discuss castration of beef cattle.
- BCF Technology launches 2014 student competition
- PAACO schedules auditor training in Nebraska
- Mixed start for 2014 ag trade
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- 86th annual Western Veterinary Conference concludes in Las Vegas
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213