Welcome to our DocTalk page on Bovine Veterinarian ! Each week Dr. Dan Thomson and his guests will discuss important issues related to livestock welfare and management, including current animal agriculture research, ways to keep the food supply safe and companion animal health issues. Dr. Thomson is an internationally recognized leader in beef cattle production and health management, and he serves as the director of K-STATE’s Beef Cattle Institute. His guests include nationally and internationally known veterinarians and animal scientists.
DocTalk: Castration of beef cattle
Dr. Dan Thomson and Dr. Matt Miesner discuss castration of beef cattle.
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- New executive actions to combat antibiotic resistance
- Stocker study compares Longrange to conventional dewormers
- AHI comment on PCAST report on antibiotic resistance
- Angela Daniels named Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards