In our October issue, Dr. Julia Ridpath from the National Animal Disease Center contributes an article titled “When BVD doesn’t look like BVD,” documenting several examples of atypical outbreaks. The online version includes a detailed chart listing the types of BVD and clinical presentations, which was too long to include in the print version.View All Blogs »
- Getting to know our true stakeholders
- Catch up on ADT
- Will we go over the dairy cliff?
- The science of beef quality
- U.S. oil glut makes $50 oil a possibility
- Questions continue on EHD
- Dee Griffin contributes to BRD blog
- Blog: Farmers - not activists - feed the world
- Meredith: Has PETA gone too far? It’s not even a question
- Medical waste: Your experiences?
- What’s the value of your network?
- Meredith: Women in ag are "leaning in"
- Tackle the tough issues
- Baise: A ban on genetically engineered crops?
- Meredith: My factory grandfather
- Baise: Another bull's-eye on farmland owners
- How are you using ultrasound?
- Check out the new DocTalk program
- Goal Setting: Motivation and Methods
- Creating a customized resume for your career goals